Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! We are excited to have a place to share all the amazing things that are happening in our lives right now. Please keep in touch with us often!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kayden's Birthday Party







February was our niece, Kayden's birthday. I think she turned 8. Am I a bad Aunt for not being 100% sure how old she is? Anyhow, we had a great time. Kayden and I blew up balloons, one of each color. I made a murder mystery game for the kids to pay with clues all around the house. Then we played a game where the kids ask each other questions and try to guess what picture is on their head. You can see Caleb and Ross with cards on their heads. It was hard for the younger kids. Mom couldn't find normal candles for Kayden, so she had to blow out this glass jar candle, which I thought was hilarious. Later on, my mom hypnotized Hannah, and tricked her into smearing soot on her face. The kids were all captivated by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment