Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! We are excited to have a place to share all the amazing things that are happening in our lives right now. Please keep in touch with us often!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Easter!!!






The kids got lots of fun presents and cute clothes for Easter. We had an egg hunt, and Hannah came over to hunt for eggs too. Dominic also came over and brought a hundred stuffed plastic eggs. He decided to help J and Steve hide the eggs this year. The boys also hid 7 hard eggs for me to find. I love hunting for eggs! I did pretty well, I think I found 5/7 on my own. Since it was a long weekend, we brought the ferrets with us. The kids love seeing them and hardly ever put them down. My brother's two weenie dogs also love playing with them. If they get too rough, the ferrets will bite them. For dinner I helped mom make ham potpie, which is an Easter tradition for us. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment