Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! We are excited to have a place to share all the amazing things that are happening in our lives right now. Please keep in touch with us often!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kayden's Birthday Party, Day 2






The kids slept over at my mom's house and the next day we went to chuck e cheese. we were there almost all day. They got this awesom new game where you ride a horse! You can see J on there trying to win the race. the whole horse moved and it was crazy. My friend Becky showed up later with her daugthers, Julia and Grace. I had to take a picture of Grace in the monkey hat, it was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. A venue NYC like this is just perfect for a kid’s birthday party. They don’t care about anything else more than cool and fun rides and activities. It automatically makes a place the best place for them. I would love to celebrate my kid’s birthday here.

    ReplyDelete